Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm Dubbya & I'm an idiot...

George W Bush is an absolute tool, but rather than piss about stating the bleeding obvious, check out these great Bushisms from 2006 - I'm sure 2007 will be just as bountiful:

"The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology
of hope -- an ideology of hate - excuse me - with an ideology of
hope." - Fort Benning, Ga., Jan. 11, 2007

"Because of your work, children who once wanted to die are now
preparing to live." - speaking at the White House summit on malaria,
Dec. 14

"This morning my administration released the budget numbers for
fiscal 2006. These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are
the actual results for the fiscal year that ended February the
30th."- referring to the fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30,
Washington, D.C., Oct. 11,

"You're one of the outstanding leaders in a very important part of
the world. I want to thank you for strategizing our discussions."
Meeting with the prime minister of Malaysia, New York, Sept. 18

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to
the war on terror." - Interview with CBS News, Washington D.C.,
Sept. 6

"I think-tide turning-see, as I remember-I was raised in the desert,
but tides kind of-it's easy to see a tide turn-did I say those
words?" -Washington, D.C., June 14

"I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to
destroy Israel." - Washington, D.C., May 4

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long
after you're gone." - Washington, D.C., May 5

"That's George Washington, the first president, of course. The
interesting thing about him is that I read three-three or four books
about him last year. Isn't that interesting?" - Showing German
newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann the Oval Office, Washington, D.C.,
May 5

"I aim to be a competitive nation."-San Jose, Calif., April 21

"No question that the enemy has tried to spread sectarian violence.
They use violence as a tool to do that." - Washington, D.C., March 22

"I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie.
I've heard about it. I hope you go-you know-I hope you go back to
the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say." - Explaining that
he hasn't yet seen Brokeback Mountain, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23

"You took an oath to defend our flag and our freedom, and you kept
that oath underseas and under fire." - Addressing war veterans,
Washington, D.C., Jan. 10

No comments: