Monday, October 27, 2008

Shit service...

Okay, okay, I'm sorry, but something stinks about this whole 'turd in the icecream' drama that took place at the Coogee Bay Hotel.

Check out this footage of Jessica and Steve Whyte discussing the incident and look out for the bit where she starts talking about trying to beat the kids to the hard chocolate layer at the bottom, only to find out "Oh my god, they've served me shit!"

I dare you to watch this footage and maintain a straight face when Steve describes how he took the bowl to the maitre'd and said, "excuse me, but you've served us shit... yes, that's the word I used."

And the copper who tells them, "that smells like baby shit" ["baby poo" - steve interjects] only for Jessica to add, "... he obviously doesn't have kids because that wasn't baby shit."

Also a rib tickler is the "middle child" abusing the staff and running around screaming, "you fed my Mummy poo!" Is this some kind of reality TV stunt?

It's appalling, no doubt about it, but it's the Whyte's last comments about how "we didn't complain that much" which suggests the frozen faeces fiasco took place after some kind of incident with staff.

Now we've all heard the horror stories about what staff do with your food when you complain, and while I don't suggest for a minute that this was retribution by an aggrieved staff member, you can imagine someone thinking that a 'complimentary' bowl of poo icecream would be a pretty darned effective payback.

The clincher would be if they were the Brown family, rather than the Whytes.

Be interesting to see how this one plays out, but I've heard the government has called for a probe. No, seriously.

8 comments:

Vigaplus erectile dysfunction pills said...

I don't really understand what were you trying to converse in this blog.

GenFX hgh dietary supplement said...

The clincher would be if they were the Brown family, rather than the Whytes.

Vimax increase semen volume pills said...

It was really interesting to read the whole blog. You should get so many thanks from me for the post.

GenFX dietary anti aging supplement said...

It's appalling, no doubt about it, but it's the Whyte's last comments about how "we didn't complain".

Proextender penis extender device review said...

Really did understand what were you trying to converse in this blog.

Compare the best penis extenders said...

It was really interesting to read the whole blog.

Best Infant Car Seats Reviews said...

I dont know how it is in your country, but here where i live the service is mega shity and not only the service...

Trichozed said...

When I first read this post I was getting confused.But later on it gets clear to me.