Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Top 10 Perth Twitterers

According to a post in The Bloggers Guide.com I come in at number 8 in the list of Perth's top 10 twitterers - freocookster link here.

I was quite excited and somewhat amused by this online accolade, but my colleagues bought me straight back down to earth by proclaiming that they had always thought of me as the biggest twit in the office.

My, how they love their twitter, titter (hee, hee!) jokes...

Great to see The Worst of Perth also got a guernsey, but even better that it came in at a 'wince-making' number 9... just beneath me...

So if you want to follow me, please do. I'm not sure where I'm going. Sometimes I walk into doors. But I try to have fun along the way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would swing by and shout out to my Good Mate The Cookster! Ol Ronald thinks about you from time to time John...always brings a smile to this old Clowns face! Best, Joe Maggard

Cookster said...

Hey Joe, good to hear from you again! I too keep an eye on your blog, just to make sure you aren't up to any more shenanigans! ;-)

Hope all is well in your world?

grum said...

oh Puhleeeeze! I'm way more important than the Perth ABC.

Anonymous said...

Everything's lovely my Friend! Been here in Kings Cross for a while doing some research for my book about a hero of mine from Down Under...Charlie Bell. How a scrappy kid from South Sydney started flipping burgers and ended up on the top floor of the Golden Palace in Oakbrook. Charlie's life should, and if I have anything to do with it, WILL be an inspiration for people the world over John. That Aussie spirit is a mighty force to be reckoned with Mate! And ol yank Ronald is gonna shout it from the rooftops! Best, Joe

Cookster said...

I met Charlie years ago in Sydney when I was working as a local journo in Melbourne. Great bloke - gave me a signed copy of Under the Golden Arches.